Studio Sony Santa Monica revealed the list of notes for the planned day one patch for the action-adventure game God of War: Ragnarok.
As befits updates of this type, update contains several important performance improvements and bug fixeswhich will ensure more stable operation of the game at the start.
Official patch number – 1.03 for PlayStation 4 and 1.003 for PlayStation 5. The full list of changes is below.
- Fixed several rare cases where the game would crash.
- Fixed several bugs related to accessibility features;
- Fixed some performance issues;
- Additional optimizations have been made to combat, progression, economy, navigation, camera, and storytelling.
- Performed additional calibration of the haptic system for the DualSense controller.
God of War: Ragnarok releases in four days November 9. According to the portal Kotaku, the project works well on the base PS4, but makes the console very noisy.
Read also: The second major expansion for Forza Horizon 5 is in the works – DLC will be shown in early 2023.